[X2go-User] Autolaunching

CACook at quantum-sci.com CACook at quantum-sci.com
Sat Jul 23 16:11:39 CEST 2011

On Saturday 23 July, 2011 06:19:53 Mike Gabriel wrote:
> deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze main
>
> is code that could be considered as more reliable...

Hm, main messes up my package management system.  (Debian Testing)

> Send me the session profile as found in
> /home/bill/.x2goclient/sessions... Make sure you do not reveal secrets
> when posting it to the list (IP addresses, ports, etc.).

Attached.  (Names changed to protect the innocent)

> You have to specify the SSH explicitly in the session profile...

Ya, have that.
x2goclient --hide --session=Droog
ONMainWindow constructor

Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) !

Can't load translator  :/qt_en_US
ONMainWindows constructor finished, home Directory is: "/home/bill"

read  2  sessions from config file
Have key, starting session

start new ssh connection

setting SSH DIR to  "/home/bill/ssh"
"Authentication failed"  -  "Access denied. Authentication that can continue: publickey,password"
QThread: Destroyed while thread is still running
Segmentation fault

So it seems to find the key, but then sets the SSH directory to a visible one which doesn't exist.