[X2go-User] Autolaunching

CACook at quantum-sci.com CACook at quantum-sci.com
Sat Jul 23 01:22:43 CEST 2011

On Friday 22 July, 2011 15:57:19 Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Use this one instead for x2goserver:
>
> deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze heuler

OK that worked.  Why?  What difference does that make?  Is that a dev's name?

I do get a segfault saying,
ONMainWindow constructor

Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) !

Can't load translator  :/qt_en_US
ONMainWindows constructor finished, home Directory is: "/home/bill"

read  2  sessions from config file
Have key, starting session

start new ssh connection

setting SSH DIR to  "/home/bill/ssh"
"Authentication failed"  -  "Access denied. Authentication that can continue: publickey,password"
and it asks me to manually log in.  Well I can ssh to that machine with no password fine, as I have the ssh public key in authorized_users.

> and please study
> http://wiki.x2go.org
>
> Most of it is explained there...

I did, but nothing to do with my original question.  I want to build a menu entry to click directly to that machine, without the nuisance client.