[X2go-User] x2goclient version bumping -> 3.99.0.0

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:42:25 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Mike Gabriel <
mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:

> the VcXsrv (v1.10.3.1). All this on Windows 7 64-bit (English). Server is a
>> Debian (Linux Mint) with x2goserver 3.0.1-5.
>>
> Hi, I just installed it after removing the previous one, I also installed
> Your x2goserver seems to be rather old... New versions of x2goclient should
> work with old x2goservers, but for debugging, I would like you to install
> latest x2goserver packages (also libxcomp*, x2goagent, etc.).
>
> Infos on package download location is here:
> http://wiki.x2go.org/adding_the_x2go_repository_debian

hi,

I'm having an issue with perl-suid (makes me unable to get to the newer
x2server version), will try resolve it and report back if I succeed.
(perl-suid has been removed since perl v5.12 :( )

 x2goserver : Depends: perl-suid but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

cheers
Kristof.