[X2go-User] kde4 x2goplasmoidbindings

Mirco Rohloff mirco at rohloff.de
Tue Jul 5 10:07:47 CEST 2011

Hello,

i want to use the x2goplasmoidbindings on my Kubuntu with KDE4.6. So it
is no problem to install the deb pakage. But i can't figure out how this
will work. When i put the plasmoid on my Desktop i have a big box with a
small toggle switch in. If I press it the session go to sleep. This is
works good but is not really nice. If I put the X2go Plasmoid in the
Kicker-Taskbar i have resice it very high to see it in bar.  That is not
usable.

Screenshot:
http://www.rohloff.de/fileadmin/rohloffde/tmp/kde_plasmoid.png

Is there anybody who can give me some tips how this thing can be
integrated in the Kde4.6-Desktop.

Maybe like the X2go-Gnome Switch near the Logout button!

Thanks

Mirco