[X2go-User] [X2go-Dev] Windows Client Issue

Ian Tasker ian.tasker at schoolsict.net
Mon Jul 4 13:24:38 CEST 2011

Hi Mike,

I was using the version form the ubuntu repository (sudo add-apt-repository ppa:x2go/stable) which didn't work with x2goclient-3.0.1.18

Thanks
Ian Tasker
Director of Innovation and Development
Co-Chair SIF UK Technical Board
Naace Sponsoring Partner and Member

t: 08000 488 777
e: ian.tasker at schoolsict.net
w: http://schoolsict.net
twitter: @schoolsict

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of SchoolsICT Limited is strictly prohibited. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.