[X2go-user] scrolling in OpenOffice word processor or spreadsheet

Andy Graybeal andy.graybeal at casanueva.com
Mon Jan 3 13:56:26 CET 2011

When I scroll down in an OpenOffice word processor or spreadsheet the
rest of the document doesn't scroll.  I'm assuming x2go is glitching.  I
can relieve the problem by highlighting the text, and see where I'm at
in the document.

How do I go about fixing this?  I expect this will happen to other
people who might not be as patient as I am when it does happen.

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 and installed from the x2go deb repository.

-Andy