[X2go-User] Problems setting print system in x2go [Resolved]

Mario OROZ mario.oroz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:06:39 CEST 2011

Ok, let me explain.
/usr/bin/margen-offset.ps
It is a postscript that I created to fix a little problem that appears when I
try to print the
pdf on a laser printer hp, where the text in the pdf document starts from the
left edge to
right edge, regardless margins!.
When the PDF page exits the printer the text is cut by a margin around the text,
is the unprintable area of the printer, I think!
So when you add the margin-offcet.ps file in the conversion command line, gs merge
it with the ps print jobs and ensures a margin or bleed in the pdf doc.

content of /usr/bin/margen-offset.ps is:
<</.HWMargins [18 18 18 13] /Margins [-75 0]>>  setpagedevice
<</PageOffset [18 -9]>> setpagedevice

I think the first line does not help much.

The information come from this page:
http://www.bobdbob.com/~deneb/doc/ghostscript_margins.html
http://www.humbug.in/stackoverflow/es/como-para-cambiar-pagina-de-pdf-que-utiliza-perl-cam-pdf-pdf-api2--2604920.html
(can be read in English)