[X2go-User] x2go - Ubuntu 11.04 - Keyring problems

Ralf Moll ralf at molls.org
Tue Aug 30 10:37:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I "upgraded" my pc from Debian Lenny to Ubuntu 11.04. Hmm, it cuts
both ways.....

Now every time I connect to my Ubuntu-Server-Installation [1],
gnome-keyring want to be unlocked after a few seconds, not matter if I
use gnome or lxde as x2go-session.

That would not be that bad, but I get disconnected, no matter what I type in!

As already mentioned [2] the ubuntu keyring is buggy, but how can I
get an useable x2goserver on 11.04?

I did already kick off keyring and keyring-ssh-agent out of the
start-programs (System->Preferences->Session->Start Programs), but
this did not work.

What will cause this behaviour? Does x2go use the ssh-agent on the
server for ssh-tunneling?

Here some more links, which could be interesting:
 * https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/seahorse/+bug/67793
 * http://live.gnome.org/Seahorse/SSHAgent

cu,
and thanks for x2go!