[X2go-User] Javascript client?

Daniel Quiroga sirderigo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 00:49:21 CEST 2011

I´ve been thinking about it a lot and, the best way to port x2go to any
plataform will be to build a javascript client.

i tried the firefox client but it´s not what i  am thinking about, i can put
my team to work on it but, ¿how will it work?

will i need to make some weird crazy x11-javascript port?

if i can get the necesary documentation i will build the javascript client
for my project but i can make it available for everyone (why not opensource
it).

Greetings from Colombia.

--
Daniel Quiroga