[X2go-User] Keyboard and X2Go v3

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Aug 8 19:52:50 CEST 2011

Hi all,

first time on this list.

We are using X2Go in our business and encountered a strange problem: With the
new x2goclient of version 3.something the keyboard is acting funny. Sometimes
Ctrl or Shift hang, much more often Ctrl+Shift hangs. And AltGr always hangs.
(Yes, we are germans with german layout:) That means after entering | all the
following keys of 'less' become 'ł€ſſ' for example. Suspending the session and
logging in again unsticks the keys but thats not really a solution to tell our
users and customers...
Needless to say that the old v2 works without problems in this regard.

Is this a known problem? Is this perhaps even fixed in the development-version?
Or is this better to report on the developers mailinglist?

Thanks,

Arnold