[X2go-User] Problems setting print system in x2go

Mario OROZ mario.oroz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:49:22 CEST 2011

Hello, I'm new to the list.
I use a server x2go on a Debian 6.0 with Windows XP clients.
I do not understand how to set the printing to print on printers on the client side.
I installed cups-x2go, and created a printer with cups cups-driver that provides
x2go.
I installed cups-x2go, and created a printer using the driver that provides
cups-x2go.
On the client windows, menu Option / Settings / Printing tab is checked the
"Show this dialog Before start printing"

Can anyone tell me of some howto or explain how to configure the local client
printing from the server windows x2go

Already, thanks