[X2go-user] PyHoca GUI error

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Apr 19 21:25:14 CEST 2011

Hi Neil,

On Di 19 Apr 2011 20:44:12 CEST Neil Hunt wrote:

> Mike, see below. I highlighted the line below that may be an issue. It says
> that remote x2gousers group is ['administrator'] whereas it should be
> "x2gousers", no? The two users I've been testing with are in the group
> x2gousers but not administrator.

The line you have marked states that the users ['administrator'] (a
Python list with one item) are in the server group x2gousers. If this
is not the case, please check your setup.

> Also, x2goserver is running on Maverick 64 bit. Haven't tried it with natty
> yet, but if we can get PyHoca working in general I will start testing Natty
> with Unity.

Ok.

> pyhoca-gui[24906] (PyHoca-GUI) NOTICE: [Ubuntu KVM desktop - connect error]
> An unknown error occured during authentication!

Your problem occurs here... Your authentication fails by some reason...

You could start debugging pyhoca-gui... Are you familiar with Git and Python?

Greets,

mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B