[X2go-user] Problems

K. Whitaker k.whitaker at woffleys.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 19:55:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

I currently have a client using x2go for remotely accessing a debian
server. I have played with this for a while and commend all your efforts
on such a better remote desktop client for low bandwidth! after serveral
attempts I have not been able to find out why the following problems
happen and wondered if anyone has an ideas.

     1) I cant use multi-window. they use a gnome desktop.. could that
be the problem?
     2) occasionaly the session crashes.
     3) every know and again 1 in for computers slow's right down, and
doesnt speed back up. thats why I was considering multi-window, so I can
work out which app slowed the server/client down.

Kind Regards,

--
K. Whitaker

Woffleys
39 Victoria Road | Guiseley | Leeds | West Yorkshire | LS20 8DQ

M: 07928924584
E: k.whitaker at woffleys.co.uk
W: www.woffleys.co.uk