[X2go-user] x2go integration with windows domain

Thu Oct 21 19:28:54 CEST 2010

Thanks for your posts - and yes! I understand you :)

This is not a priority project, but I'm working on it form time to time.

Tried now without using likewise-open as you said, but instead krb5, samba,
and winbind... and it works fine. Now sound is through, and authenthication
is working fine with just username

I still cannot mount folders yet, nor with local user login or with windows
users. I get a popup screen saying: Could not display
"home/domain/user..etc(sshfs-disk)". The file is of an unknown type

Maybe I need to add something in smb.conf or nsswitch.conf ??

Greetings,
Benjamin