[X2go-user] Starting multiple sessions

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:33:22 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:14 AM, Mike Gabriel
<m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
> Hi John & Paul,
>
> On Di 19 Okt 2010 17:52:54 CEST Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>
>> John Williams schreef:
>> I agree, it would be nice if it would be easier to give a session a nice
>> name, not some complex ID.
>
> I think the profile name in the top frame bar of the X2S window would
> suffice, wouldn't it? I will put it on the wishlist for pyhoca-cli.

I think that was actually Paul, but I also suspect we are in agreement.

I've been calling the name that the user types in when defining a
profile the "session name". That is what it is labeled in the Windows
client.

And yes, it would be handy if the session name could be displayed
whenever possible. It would be very useful to me if the session names
were included in the list of sessions that the client displays when
you try to start a new session.