[X2go-user] Flash animation brings x2go to a near halt

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:36:06 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Gerry Reno <greno at verizon.net> wrote:

> When I view this site it immediately pegs firefox at full cpu and I
> don't even have to touch the slider.  As soon as I leave the page again
> it drops back down to 4%.  The problem has something to do with the
> flash plugin.

Well, I can see your point that it does not seem that much CPU should
be consumed when the slider is not being dragged.

Nevertheless, the flash program works fine, from a user perspective,
when I run it natively in X.

So I say the problem is related to using both the flash plugin and
x2go at the same time.