[X2Go-Project] Call for Participation: X2Go booth @ TUEBIX 2018, Tuebingen, Germany (2018-06-09)

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu May 10 22:10:36 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

We are going to have an X2Go booth at TUEBIX 2018 and are looking for
volunteers to man the booth.  Booth size will be 2-3 tables, so 4-6
seats (one possibly occupied by a 100 cm Tux plushie).

The official schedule for TUEBIX 2018 will soon be available at
<https://www.tuebix.org/>.

TUEBIX opens for visitors at 09:30 CEST - volunteers should probably
arrive 30-60 minutes prior.

Dismantling of the booth takes place around 18:30 CEST.  After that you
can either join the TUEBIX BBQ or leave, just as you please.

(Note that these start/end times were copied from a schedule that was
still in beta, so we might see updates to them once the official
schedule gets published.)

You do not need to man the booth all day long; as long as we have enough
volunteers, you can also leave the booth temporarily to listen to some
of the talks.

If you're interested in volunteering for X2Go, please reply to this
message, preferably on-list.

If you're interested in volunteering at TUEBIX in general, please have a
look at <https://www.tuebix.org/callforhelpers/> for the list of tasks
still in need of volunteers.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur