[X2Go-Project] X2Go OpenSUSE Package Archive: Provisioning of OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Packages

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Fri Nov 17 17:45:39 CET 2017

Dear all

I am happy to announce that from now on the X2Go package archive that provides
OpenSUSE packages of X2Go[1] also offers X2Go packages that have been built
against OpenSUSE Tumbleweed - the OpenSUSE rolling release version.

Note that we only provide nightly packages for OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, akin to
Fedora Rawhide.

We hope this makes our package archive more useful.

If you encounter dependency problems when installing X2Go nightly packages under
OpenSUSE Tumblewed, please file a bug report with X2Go BTS[3].

For setup information, refer to the SUSE-based packages info wiki article[3].

Mihai

[1] https://packages.x2go.org/opensuse
[2] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:bugs
[3]