[X2Go-Project] Call for Participation: Linux Info Tag Augsburg, Germany, 2017-04-22

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Mon Feb 20 23:18:19 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

we currently have two volunteers for this event, so we've signed up for
a talk and a booth - waiting to hear back from the organizers if we're
accepted.

Further volunteers are very much welcome, so please let us know if you
can attend and staff the booth - even if only for a few hours.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur