[X2Go-Project] Quick Reminder- Upcoming Event - 2017-02-12 - Radio Interview

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Sat Feb 11 23:47:24 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

just a quick reminder for our German-speaking subscribers, there will be
an episode of "Radio Free FM - Wissensstrahlung" that focuses on X2Go on
Sunday, 2017-02-12, from 13:00-15:00 CET.

It will be broadcast live, and you can tune in via web:
Go to <http://www.freefm.de/players/webplayer/player.html> for a
web-based player, or use <http://stream.freefm.de:8100/listen.pls> e.g.
in VLC.

For those of you preferring to tune in with a classic analog radio
receiver, Radio Free FM is available on:

 97.70 MHz - in the cable networks serving the Ulm/Neu-Ulm area
 93.45 MHz - in the cable networks serving Neu-Ulm,
             Altenstadt a. d. Iller, Bellenberg, Holzheim bei Neu-Ulm,
             Illertissen, Kellmünz a. d. Iller, Pfaffenhofen a. d. Roth,
             Senden, Vöhringen, Weißenhorn
102.60 MHz - via terrestrial antenna in the Heidenheim, Augsburg,
             Mindelheim, Memmingen, Biberach, Ehingen area.

A recording will be made available shortly after, but due to copyright
reasons, it will not contain the music aired between the parts of the
interview.

As always, you can learn about our past and upcoming events by visiting
<http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/events:start>.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--