[X2Go-Project] Sponsorship of X2Go macOS Client Development and of X2Go Linux on POWER Development

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Fri Apr 7 21:56:31 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

thanks to our sponsors CFD.direct and XCLOUD.me, and the hard work of
Mihai (ionic), nightly builds in DMG format, built on macOS 10.10 and
macOS 10.12, are now available via the following symlink:

https://code.x2go.org/releases/X2GoClient_nightly_macosx/

(You can also go to
https://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-macosx/x2goclient/ - the heuler
and nightly folders are symlinks to the same folder, while main and
release are two symlinks pointing at the folder with our stable releases)

Up next: POWER8 BE and LE builds in DEB and RPM format.
Note that setting this up might take until mid-May due to some time
constraints we're facing.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur
X2Go Project/Community Manager