[X2Go-Project] X2Go OpenSUSE Package Archive: Provisioning of OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 Packages

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Fri Nov 25 11:38:36 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am happy to announce that from now on the X2Go package archive that provides
OpenSUSE packages of X2Go[1] also offers X2Go packages that have been built
against OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 - the new OpenSUSE Leap release version.

We hope this makes our package archive more useful.

If you encounter dependency problems when installing X2Go release or
nightly packages under OpenSUSE Leap 42.2, please file a bug against X2Go BTS[3].

For setup information, refer to the SUSE-based packages info wiki article[3].

Mihai

[1] http://packages.x2go.org/opensuse
[2] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:bugs
[3]