[X2Go-Project] X2Go Fedora Package Archive: Provisioning of OpenSuSE Leap 42.1 Packages

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Wed Jun 22 05:12:45 CEST 2016

Dear all

I am happy to announce that from now on the X2Go package archive that provides
Fedora packages of X2Go[1] also offers X2Go packages that have been built
against OpenSuSE Leap 42.1 - the new OpenSuSE Leap release version.

Please note that OpenSuSE Leap is only available on x86_64.

We hope this makes our package archive more useful.

If you encounter dependency problems when installing X2Go release or nightly
packages[2] under OpenSuSE Leap 42.1, please file a bug against X2Go BTS[3].

Mihai

[1] http://packages.x2go.org/opensuse
[2] http://packages.x2go.org/opensuse/x2go.repo
[3] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:bugs