[X2Go-Project] About X2Go Contribution

Orkun BALCI orkun.balci at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:03:33 CET 2016

Hello Heinz,

Thank you for your response.

It is a pleasure for me to join online meeting tomorrow. I think it is on
IRC and I will be on irc.freenode.net in channel #x2go.

I like telling the details about the features we need and what can I do for
X2Go project. Additionally, if we have enough time to talk, I like to give
a summary about what we have done with X2Go, the development and business
stages in my country.

Best Regards,
Orkun