[X2Go-Project] [X2Go-User] Upcoming Deprecation of EOL Distributions

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sun Aug 21 20:45:35 CEST 2016

On 21.08.2016 01:45 PM, Robert Dinse wrote:
>       I don't see Ubuntu 15.10 there which I believe also reached end of life
> as it was not a long term support release.

Good point, but Ubuntu is special as we build packages for this platform on
Launchpad. There, old distributions are removed automatically (or at least can't
be selected anymore and no automatic builds will happen?)

I could go through all packages on Launchpad and remove 15.10 manually, but that
doesn't make sense as it's a very lengthy process. Instead, I might do that
while adding the upcoming Ubuntu version 16.10.

Mihai