[X2Go-Project] apt-cacher-ng updated to wheezy-backports version on japsand

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sat Jun 6 22:19:21 CEST 2015

Hi

Our builds have been running into problems when fetching binary Debian packages
lately.

Error messages looked like this:
E: Failed to fetch http://example.com/debian/pool/main/*/.deb: 500  Connection
timeout

This seems to have been caused by a known (and subsequently) fixed bug, c.f.,
https://bugs.debian.org/717832

I decided not to manually apply the patch and rebuild the package, but fetch the
fixed version from Debian backports, which we're already using anyway.

Hopefully Debian builds will be more stable in the future, at least when
fetching packages. (And qemubuilder be the biggest source of problems once again...)

Mihai