[X2Go-Project] before some students copy from Wikipedia...

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Jan 13 12:04:30 CET 2015

HI Jos,

On  Di 13 Jan 2015 10:13:18 CET, Jos wrote:

> Not that hard, done some rewriting...now what is it you really want
> to have written there? :)
>
> Jos

Fabulous!!!

I guess an overview on the product that explains the different
compenents and feature would be cool.

I'll leave that to you and probably Stefan, you is more eloquent in
such stuff than me. Jos, please write a draft of what you think X2Go
is (you were planning an article on X2Go, weren't you?). I am happy to
act as a reviewer (not as a writer), if ok.

@Stefan: please join in and also give feedback, if you will, ok?

Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148