[X2Go-i18n] Call for translations: x2godesktopsharing [deadline: Thu 22nd Nov]

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat Nov 17 11:47:58 CET 2018

Dear X2Go translation team,

at "X2Go - The Gathering 2018" and beyond Mihai and I spent a
considerable effort on preparing a new release of x2godesktopsharing
(driven by the intent of porting it to Qt5, plus making
system-defaults of x2godesktopsharing more flexible and configurable
at installation (on DEB based systems only)).

Please revisit the translation files of the x2godesktopsharing applet.

You can retrieve a latest version of x2godesktopsharing by cloning the
Git repo:

   git clone git://code.x2go.org/x2godesktopsharing.git

After cloning, change dir into the just appeared x2godesktopsharing/
subfolder.

On systems running Qt5 with qtchooser installed, you need to open your
translation file like this:

   linguist -qt=5 x2godesktopsharing_de.ts (example for the German
translation file).

After you have finished your translation update, please send back the
translation file you just edited to this mailing list (as reply to
this email).

We plan a release of X2Go Desktop Sharing 3.2.0.0 for Nov 23nd 2018.
So please send in your translations until the 22nd of Nov. If you only
get to do the translation work after that date, don't worry. We will
target another minor release 2-3 weeks later.

With the work achieved already, X2Go Desktop Sharing is now ready for
being uploaded to Debian, so that it will be included in Debian 10 and
Ubuntu 19.04 and beyond.

Thanks a lot!!!
Mike

PS: please note, the German translation has already been worked on,
another review is much appreciated.

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31