[X2Go-i18n] Finnish .ts files

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Wed Jun 20 10:25:04 CEST 2018

Thanks!

Applied as
https://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=43a71aaa42ce2221bc9d96f56ece80eee2ff793a
with fixups in
https://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=8b723e04e1ae296f8d83443b9b991392eb02f1f4

I've applied a few whitespace fixes and replaced a translation with a
better-looking one for another file.

Because you've also had problems with a new numerus-form string, namely
"X.Org-palvelin ei käynnistynyt oikein %n yrityksen jälkeen." (and left one form
untranslated), I'd like to ask again if this is the correct singular form and,
if not, what it would be. If this actually a singular form, how would the plural
form look like?

I.e., how are "after one try" and "after three hundred tries" translated in this
context, for example?

Mihai