[X2Go-i18n] Fwd: de_DE-Translation

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Fri Mar 25 17:14:16 CET 2016

Am 25.03.2016 um 16:51 schrieb Mihai Moldovan:
> Especially in this translation, I have fixed a lot of typos, untranslated
> strings that were marked as translated(???), whitespace issues (as with all the
> other translations) and German-language specific peculiarities.
>
> The general advise also applies here: please especially keep an eye on
> punctuation (periods, colon) and whitespace, especially spaces and newlines at
> the end of lines. I know that this seems to be difficult in German, because more
> often than not a sentence has to be "reversed" to make a natural fit, but still.

Actually, *I* fixed typos, misspellings and punctuation errors whenever
I encountered them (and there were quite a few) - however, I only
checked those translations that were marked as fuzzy or entirely
missing.  Why some strings were marked as translated when they're not, I
do not know.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)