[X2Go-i18n] Updated French translations

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Mar 24 22:36:47 CET 2016

On 22.03.2016 09:44 AM, Sébastien Ducoulombier wrote:
> Attached is a patch to update french translations.

Thanks again, applied with changes as
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=e80c99acb8a82de08e42326be61c84bd6f0ad0af

I've seen quite a few inconsistencies in your translation file, mostly related
to punctuation. As far as I know, the French grammar says to put spaces before
and after colons, in the French translation file I see strings both with and
without spaces before the colon sign.

I forgot to make a cleanup commit this time, will have to do it before the next
release.

As with the others, please look out for spaces and newlines especially at the
end of translation strings. Try to keep them as in the original string. Also,
don't remove newlines within strings, but try to keep the formatting.

Mihai