[X2Go-i18n] x2goclient translation to nb_no

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Sep 30 11:49:54 CEST 2015

Hi Klaus Ade,
(bringing readers of x2go-i18n into the loop)

On  Mi 30 Sep 2015 10:58:41 CEST, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:

> I think there is some work needed on the nb_no translation. Could you
> send me the po-file, or point me to where I can find it.

the call for translation has not been sent out to the i18n team, yet.
It is on the agenda for the next X2Go online dev meeting.

You can, of course, start working on the translation now and provide a
small update (if needed) when the call for translation comes.

Please clone the master branch of x2goclient.git:

   git clone git://code.x2go.org/x2goclient.git

The .ts file is here:

http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=tree;f=res/i18n;h=4d8892d10e1d18b3ff647da84ce7b8be5599d19f;hb=f00ac71b59458930bf6eb95db71c713fc59578ed

Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby