[X2Go-i18n] pt-BR portuguese translation for X2Go

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu May 14 15:08:47 CEST 2015

Dear André,

On  Mi 06 Mai 2015 12:15:55 CEST, André Paixão wrote:

> Hi X2Go Team,
>
> as a contribution to the project, I can do the translation to Brazilian
> Portuguese - pt-BR
>
> best,
> Andre

Thanks for offering your help with X2Go i18n. I used to be the
coordinator for various things in X2Go, amongst others the
translations team.

Obviously, noone has been re-assigned so far for coordinating the i18n
team in X2Go. I will nudge the responsible people on IRC directly.
Someone will get back to you soon. Please hold the line...

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31