[X2Go-i18n] "About X2GO client" & other "X2GO" capitalization typos

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:32:29 CEST 2015

Hi Internationalization Team,

I noticed that x2goclient is called "X2Go Client" in English, but the
Help drop-down lists "About X2GO client".
.
There are 2 capitalization issues in that string:
1. The O is capitalized
2. The c is not.

I decided that I would try to correct this one strhing, but that
involves updating all the translations.

As I was updating the translations for that one string, I noticed that
there were some other strings where "X2GO" was in all capital letters
for a few languages. So I decided to correct those as well. Although I
only know English and a little bit of Spanish, I inferred that I
should correct those strings because other strings in those same .ts
files use "X2Go".

Although I have commit access, I have attached a patch file. Please
provide feedback. (I am very unfamiliar with the I18n process.)

-Mike#2