[X2Go-i18n] Call for translations: X2Go Client 4.0.3.0

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:36:28 CEST 2014

Mandag 13. oktober 2014 10.30.56 skrev Mike Gabriel:
> On  Mo 13 Okt 2014 12:00:28 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > Hi Terje,
> >
> > On  Mo 13 Okt 2014 11:54:30 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> >> Hi Terje,

> >> I am so sorry for this duplicate piece of work!!! PyHoca-GUI has
> >> been translated already, as well. I Cc:ed Klaus Ade (he did the
> >> i18n update last time when you weren't available due to $WORK or
> >> similar) and he did it just one day earlier than you did.

OK, that's no problem, what's done is done :-)
The important part is that the translation is done, not by whom ;-)

> >> Next time, we need to coordinate this better. I Cc: Klaus Ade with
> >> this mail, so you have a contact address (and Klaus Ade yours).

@Klaus, do you think you could subscribe to the i18n list? Then your
contribution wouldn't be stuck next time :-)

> >> Also, I'd be very happy to hand over the leadership of the i18n
> >> team back to you again. Let me know if this is possible. THANKS!!!

Yes, I have hopes for that to be possible in the near future Mike and I'll let
you know.

> >> Greets,
> >> Mike
> >
> > Now with the correct address for Klaus Ade in Cc:...
>
> Grrr... third attempt...

> Mike

Regards,
Terje