[X2Go-i18n] Dutch translation x2goclient, admin and pyhoca-gui.po

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Aug 18 16:15:35 CEST 2014

Hi Jos,

On  So 17 Aug 2014 21:48:13 CEST, Jos wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Attached the mentioned translated files, more to come.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jos.

x2goadmincenter:

The project X2Go Admin Center is pretty new and not yet released.
There is still work in the pipeline, however, having the GUI part
translated is something which we want. Better sooner than later.

However, you just sent me one of four .ts files. The project has
subfolders and in those you find more .ts files to work on.

x2goadmincenter/x2goadmincenter_nl.ts
x2goadmincenter/modules/x2gogroupadmingui/x2gogroupadmingui_nl.ts
x2goadmincenter/modules/x2gouseradmingui/x2gouseradmingui_nl.ts
x2goadmincenter/modules/x2gosessionadmingui/x2gosessionadmingui_nl.ts

Can you check those, please?

x2goclient:

Just today, I updated the .ts files of X2Go Client, because Alex added
a new feature (session folder browser).

Could you get the latest version of x2goclient_nl.ts and work on that? Thanks!

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31