[X2Go-i18n] Reminder (was: Re: Call for translations: x2goclient (in prep: 4.0.1.1))

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:17:37 CEST 2013

Hi Mike and all,

I'm sorry for the delay on these commits, but my days haven't gone
according to what was planned... I've been roi busy with work lately and
I'm sorry for both not committing and for not giving notice earlier, but my
hopes have been every day that «today I'll be able to...». Sadly, this
hasn't been so.

If you can handle these commits Mike, I'd be happy, yes.

best regards,
Terje