[x2go-i18n] call for translation: PyHoca-GUI

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:35:24 CET 2013

Den 24. jan. 2013 23:09, skrev Mike Gabriel:

Hi Mike,

<snip>
>>> This is another call for translation for PyHoca-GUI! Send in your
>>> patches on this list.
>>
>> Attached is a patch with updated strings for nb_NO (Norwegian
>> Bokmaal) for what I understand is to become version 4.1.0.0 (?).
>
> ähhhh... no.... the next PyHoca-GUI release will be 0.4.0.0.
>
> The version proposal of the latest x2goserver development code is
> 4.1.0.0. Could you check if you mixed up things in the translation
> file and--if so-- send a patch against my latest commit?

The reason for me to think this would be the 4.1.0.0 version was one of
the strings I translated:
"We apologize for the inconvenience...\n
\n
Session profiles of type ,,SHADOW'' are not\n
supported by X2Go Server (v%s)!!!\n
\n
Desktop Sharing with %s requires\n
X2Go Server 4.1.0.0 and above."

I've used this repository (same as before): git://code.x2go.org/pyhoca-gui

If this is just a misunderstanding on my part, please just change my
commit message with something appropriate as the translation is complete.

Regards,
Terje