[X2Go-i18n] releases+translations of X2Go Client / PyHoca-GUI

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Aug 21 11:03:59 CEST 2013

Hi all,

currently we have two releases pending: X2Go Client and PyHoca-GUI.

Both projects are still hoping for people working on their translations:

   X2Go Client: -> Russion translation (Alex? Nable?)
   PyHoca-GUI: -> Dutch translation (Anyone?)

The Dutch translator for PyHoca-GUI is currently on vacation, so maybe
someone else can jump in?

I will release those versions on 26th August (Monday next week) if no
more translations come in.

If you have any questions on X2Go translation work, please contact me
personally (or subscribe to x2go-i18n ML [1] right away and ask there).

Furthermore, we have a couple of translations incomplete. Thanks to
those who provided the work in the first place!!! However, I hope that
there are people on our mailing lists who feel entitled to continue
the work:

   X2Go Client: French, Chinese/Taiwan (zh_tw)
   PyHoca-GUI: French

If you run your computer in your local language and X2Go Client /
PyHoca-GUI appear(s) in Englisch on your screen, you may also feel
entitled joining the X2Go i18n / translation team. Translating
software is a task that non-developers can easily do. I will do my
best in supervising you ASAP, so you can get started with the
translation work right away.

Greets+Regards+Thanks,