[X2Go-i18n] Call for translations (in prep of pyhoca-gui 0.4.0.7)

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:36:56 CEST 2013

Den 03. aug. 2013 18:38, skrev Mike Gabriel:
> Dear X2Go translators,
>
> I have added a session profiles import feature to PyHoca-GUI which
> requires some i18n work now.
>
> I'd be happe if all of you could send in updated translation files or
> patches during the next week.

Hi Mike & all,

I have just now translated and committed the Norwegian Bokmaal
translation for PyHoca-GUI:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=pyhoca-gui.git;a=commit;h=1982b5f4ff2f192f19d1d03ea595ded5a7f181f1

I have a comment on the source-strings though; previous strings in the
.po files had strings of "errors" / "warnings" / "info" types formatted
like this:

"%s - key error"

I notice that some of the new and similar strings follows a different
syntax:

"%s: Write failure after import"

In terms of consistency, the last string (and any new ones following
this one) should follow the syntax of the previous ones.
Either that, or all should be updated to the new "syntax" IMHO.

My 2 cents ;-)

Regards,
Terje