[x2go-i18n] [X2Go-User] Translators needed (esp. French)

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Nov 26 15:46:11 CET 2012

Hi Michel,
(I cc:ed the x2go-i18n mailing list, see below for details)

On So 25 Nov 2012 08:24:51 CET ngainku chanceline wrote:

> i am now in cameroon since 5-6 five years we have created an open-source
> computer school. so we could make translation here, we means : the students
> and staff of the school and we use x2go now many years.
> cameroon is bilingual, so it could be a good execise for the students to do
> it.

Very cool. Translating open source applications is a good way to get
into free software development. It also is a possibility of
contributing to the free software world without the need of becoming a
programmer. I am looking forward to X2Go contributions from Cameroon!!!