[x2go-i18n] Another tiny pre-release call for translation for PyHoca-GUI

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Nov 23 11:46:34 CET 2012

Hi Dick,

On Fr 23 Nov 2012 11:31:52 CET Dick Kniep wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>

> I checked nl.po, but found (except for 2 small errors) no new
> strings. Or are they somewhere else? I included that one because of
> the corrections. I saw the translations of "folder sharing" and they
> looked OK to me.

I rebuild the i18n files. The Dutch translation says:

nl: 305 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 1 untranslated message.

The poedit programme should point you to both i18n msgstrings.

On string is: ,,Restore shares in next session''
The other is: ,,Store share list at end of session''

Please clone a fresh Git repository to find the most up-to-date
translation files:

   git clone git://code.x2go.org/pyhoca-gui.git
   cd pyhoca-gui/po
   poedit nl.po
   git diff

Greets,