[x2go-i18n] Translate to European Portuguese

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Nov 5 13:19:02 CET 2012

Hi Rui,

On Mo 05 Nov 2012 09:57:47 CET Rui Cruz wrote:

> I am responding to a "request" for the French language. I'm not familiar
> with that, but I would like to see x2go in my language, Portuguese.
>
> Can you let me know the number of lines and the time frame I have to
> translate it, so I can decide if I can go ahead at this time?

Welcome!

PyHoca-GUI has 306 msgid entries to translate. Translation is handled
via gettext.

X2Go Client has 663 msgid entries to translate. For X2Go Client we use
QT4 Linguist.

There as other minor parts of X2Go that also need i18n work, but we
have not addressed that yet.

Greets,

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31