[x2go-i18n] Norwegian x2goclient translation

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:53:26 CET 2012

Den 15. feb. 2012 12:42, skrev Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Terje,
>
> On Mo 13 Feb 2012 01:00:18 CET Terje Andersen wrote:
>
>> 7. Translated the x2goclient_nb.ts in Qt's Linguist translation
>> application
>
> Your translation is incomplete. Please check with a normal text
> editor, there are loads of German phrases left. No idea, why you
> missed those with QtLinguist (I am not Qt expert...).

Yes, I forgot that there was some strings which where grayed out in Qt
Linguist (not possible to translate). I have found the error I did; I
shouldn't have copied the German translation file, all I needed to do
was to add the language to the x2goclient.pro file, then the Norwegian
Bokmal file would have been created correctly with the command 'lupdate
x2goclient.pro'.

> Could you check that again?

I'm almost finished with correcting this and I'll send a new patch file
later tonight.
> Thanks!
> Mike

Thanks for noticing! :-)