[x2go-i18n] German x2goclient translation for release 3.99.2.0

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Apr 12 12:28:28 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

On Mi 11 Apr 2012 11:00:13 CEST Stefan Baur wrote:

> ...is in
>
> fylgja.das-netzwerkteam.de:/home/stefan/x2go/x2goclient/x2goclient_de.ts

ok, great!

> @Mike: please test it and look for obvious errors.

Will do.

> Since you're probably planning to release today, fixing all the
> errors I ran into when trying to build a test copy of x2goclient on
> fylgia will probably not be possible in time, so you should talk me
> through the necessary procedures some time after the upcoming
> release. Since this is probably machine-specific, I'll send you the
> error messages off-list.

build x2goclient (and any other X2Go package) on Debian with ,,debuild
-uc -us''. If debuild completes full, consider the build as ok - even
if errors are printed to stdout/stderr.

> Also, please note that I didn't have a chance to update the "English
> to English" translation yet, and probably won't be able to do so in
> time for 3.99.2.0.

ok.

> I am offering to do the grunt work there, though - i.e. fixing the
> obvious errors, so we will only need a native speaker for the final
> checks.

ok -> the work focus has been changed to updating the originals in
upstream, so but still... someone (you?) has to do this job.

> Sadly, John A. Sullivan III is not available for this task (I had
> asked him off-list and he politely declined, due to lack of time).

Understandable... and a loss before even gained.

Greets,

mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B