[X2Go-Dev] Global request tcpip-forward failed

Iuri Sampaio iuri at iurix.com
Tue Feb 12 17:42:29 CET 2019

Yes It is installed.

I also installed X2Go server in another server, running Ubuntu though, and it works fine. Meaning, I’m able to connect to the second and the display work just  fine.

But in the first server running Debian 9 and LXDE, as showed in the thread, the installation returned no errors, the connection completed successfully (i.e. no errors in the logs), but the display doesn’t pop up and neither shows the server's desktop

I also tried with Debian 9 XFCE, but  I got the same results.

The approach I had was:

1. to install Debian server from scratch, then apt install xorg sddm task-lxde-desktop
2. to install Debian server from scratch, then apt install xorg sddm xfce4

Neither of those worked.

Best wishes,