[X2Go-Dev] Topic suggestions for the next X2Go-DevMeeting (early February 2019)

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu Nov 15 16:56:27 CET 2018

Hi $LIST,

Given some recent discussions on the lists, I would like to suggest the
following topics:

- stable release including Uli's BIG-REQUESTS fix
  (assuming we have sufficient positive user feedback)
  Open Issues, Timeframe/Timeline, Dependencies, ...

- once the BIG-REQUESTS patch has been integrated into stable and
  BIG-REQUESTS is active again, look into supporting FreeRDP in RDP
  proxy mode, rather than only in DIRECT RDP mode.
  Easy/Difficult?  GUI changes in X2GoClient?  Additional dependency on
  Server? What else?

As discussed at the last Gathering, the next DevMeeting will probably
take place in early February (probably February 7th, as 14th is
Valentine's Day and people might have other things to do on that day
than to attend a DevMeeting ;-)).

@Heinz: Please make a note of these two topics and also be sure to block
the date in your calendar (or let us know if 7th doesn't work for you),
as this will be a lunchtime/early afternoon DevMeeting, so you will be
in charge.  If you could prepare a Wiki page soon, that would be highly
appreciated.

@everyone_else: Feel free to add your topic suggestions to this thread
so they're easy to find.

Kind Regards,