[X2Go-Dev] Different behavior of X2Go Client from Desktop and TCE

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu May 24 11:52:04 CEST 2018

Am 24.05.2018 um 11:25 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> Thus, you might want to ponder de-complicating the TCE code in that
> respect. However, a WM does not hurt. The workaround is just not needed
> anymore.

The WM is not needed for Xinerama any more - but still for window
decoration and focus, unless you want to degrade user experience in case
of popups (yes, in a perfect world, we wouldn't have popups, but
sometimes, there's no route to host, there's a wrong password, there's a
private key file that needs to have its passphrase entered, ...).

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur