[X2Go-Dev] Different behavior of X2Go Client from Desktop and TCE

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Fri May 18 10:53:28 CEST 2018

Don't see much advantages either except the fact that it lets you easily change some settings live without a reboot needed to start a new image.

But to be honest, as far as I'm concerned, I see more drawbacks in TCE-NFS than in TCE-Live.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3