[X2Go-Dev] Different behavior of X2Go Client from Desktop and TCE

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Fri May 18 09:25:24 CEST 2018

Well, don't ask me ... to me, TCE is TCE and I don't mix X2Go servers dedicated to TCE with X2Go servers dedicated to other usages so, if it was only for me, I would remove MagicPixel completely and eventually replace it by some x2go script that can be triggered manually (by some cli command or desktop app or even keyboard shortcut).

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3